Friday, February 14, 2014

Amanda's Birthday Weekend!

My family is awesome! They sure spoiled me on my birthday!
The morning started off pretty chill we just were lazily getting ready, ate a late breakfast and watched a movie when we got a knock at the door! Where 2 beautiful girls were standing with balloons and a plate with treats! Carter loved blowing out the candles!
The 2 awesome girls playing with my kids!
Carter, Maddie, Josie and Baylee!
After they visited for a while we just played!
Carter, McKay and Baylee playing peek a boo!
Peek A Boo!
Then we got another knock at the door! This time I was in the bathroom getting ready and only had my garments on so I ran to my room when my sister came running in to greet me with a huge hug! Seriously I was so surprised and had absolutely no idea! So I hurry and go dressed so I could go visit with Scott to! I was so happy to see her! She must love me a little to drive 7 hours to visit her sister on her birthday! Soon after she got there my parents came to join the party!
Carter LOVED having Sam and Scott there! He really loves them!
Everyone hanging out while I finished getting ready since I was having a slow morning!
Carter loving on Sam! Isn't my sister so beautiful!?!
After I got ready my sister had a gift for me that made me cry... she had a beautiful scrapbook of Hadlee! It had everything in it to ultrasound pictures, to hospital pics, to funeral pics, her obituary, flowers people gave us to her hand and feet prints and so much more! It was so beautiful and Carter loved seeing all the pictures and I loved his interest in it!
After we headed to St. George to eat and play some mini golf!
My beautiful sister, beautiful daughter and I before we hopped in the cars to head!
We ate at Sakura and it was absolutely delicious!
Carter had just woken up from a nap and was having a rough time getting going!
Carter's favorite thing about the whole eating experience!
Trying the chopsticks out!
My beautiful family!
After dinner we headed Fiesta Fun and played some mini golf! Carter liked running around more than the actual golfing but still had a ton of fun!
Carterman golfing!
The 3 stooges!
Playing in the arcade after we golfed! Carter did really well and we actually walked out with a decent toy and some candy!
After, McKay took our car to get ice cream! YUM!
When we got to Enterprise we headed to Grandma Wallin's and watched Planes!
Comfy couch!
My beautiful kids ready for church!
Hanging out with Aunt Sam Sunday afternoon after church! We totally just had a chilled day and Mom made my chosen birthday dinner and it did not disappoint!
Sunday night Carter had a sleepover with Sam and he loved it! Monday we headed over to my Mom's and we just played and talked and we had a great time! I was so happy she came to visit and I was so sad she left!
Thanks to my awesome family for a great weekend! I had a blast!

2 comments:

Portia said...

I'm so glad you had a good day/weekend!! Your family is so fun, and cute!!! I'm so happy and a bit jealous you get to see all your family and spend so much time with them!

Unknown said...

Catching up ;-) Glad you had a great birthday. I will look forward to seeing Hadlee's book next time we are home.