Friday, December 27, 2013

FAMILY PICS - Fall 2013

Nathan Truman took our family pics again and I loved them! I was so happy he dealt with crazy Carter and uncreative me! Baylee did better then both my boys!
Probably the best smiling picture from both my kids!
Loved the bright sun just over the mountains and the hay field... it made for a perfect location!


Love my little cheeser!


This kid couldn't have McKay and I more wrapped around his finger! We love his spunky, fun, happy, silly and full of life personality! What can I say, we LOVE our blondie!
Love the sun coming thru her crazy sticky up hair! She stole our hearts and we can't get enough of her sweet, loving, joyful spirit! She always has a smiling and I am so happy she is here safe and sound and doing amazing!
I have the very best family! So happy I get to be with them thru the eternities!

Acting so innocent...
Then silly started to come to the surface!
Then of course grass in sisters hair! Gotta Love our Carterman!
Fine I'll be good!





Thanks Nate! We love them all!

2 comments:

Portia said...

I LOVE them! They turned out so good. Your little boy is turning into such a little stud!

bliss' said...

These are awesome! I love Baylee's smile every time I see her she is grinning!