Wednesday, September 25, 2013

~Newborn Pics~

So we got Baylee's newborn's done a couple weeks after she got released from the hospital! More like her 1 month! :) She wasn't a fan but Nathan actually got more shots than I thought we would have!
Our sweet Baylee!
I wanted to get some shots of Carter and Baylee together and they turned out awesome! Carter of course wanted to be in all the pictures and he loved stealing all the blankets she was laying on!
Here is one of my favorites!
My blue eyed babies!
He absolutely loves his sister!!!
Trying to get in Nate's way so Nate took his pic!
Love this boy!
Innocent!

When we originally posed them for this picture Carter couldn't quit laughing he thought it was so funny!

Always giving sister kisses!
Precious!
I thought it would be neat to get a picture of her with Hadlee's blanket! This is the blanket that was the background for Hadlee when they took her pictures in the hospital!
Thanks Nate for the awesome pics!!! I love them!!!

No comments: