Friday, May 18, 2012

Track 2012

My brother Isaac is a STUD!!!
 He ran track this year and did amazing! He was always in one of the top 3 fastest heats! He beat his Personal Best a few times and I know he will only get better! It was fun to watch him when we could and look forward to the coming years!!! He runs the 100m, 200m and the 4x100m! He was ranked 2nd in 2A Freshman which is quite awesome!!!
Started out a little behind...
Evening up the race...
Pulling Ahead...
WON!!!


Look at his muscle's in this picture... he is ripped!!!








Isaac is so athletic! I love to watch him compete in sports and I hate that I won't be close enough to come watch every game this year!!! I love this boy and love watching him grow up even though we have our fair share of getting after each other in our close living quarters! He is awesome and I love the time we have had over the last couple years... I just know he won't know what to do without us when we leave!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and where exactly are you headed?