Friday, October 21, 2011

~Visiting Sister~

We like to go and visit sister and it gets even more fun the older Carter gets!
My three favorite!
 Mom and Carter
 Carter giving sister a hug!
 We miss her lots! She sure has been on my mind lately... so much has happened since we lost her and for the good... but I do wonder what life would be like with her around! It is crazy to think how big she would be and all the things she would have learned and known by now!  I am happy to know she is safe though and that I can be with her once again... I do get selfish and wish she could be with us but know all that has happened is for a reason! We show Carter her picture all the time and he loves to just look at it, he gets so calm and has some of the sweetest smiles as he looks at it and you just know without a doubt he knows who it is!
My sweet babies!!!
We love our Hadlee! She is constantly on our minds! Thanks for choosing us as parents! We are honored!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

How sweet Amanda! I often wonder about her as well as Kobe. You are so strong! I am glad to be able to call you "family"!

Ricci Harvey said...

I think about you a lot Amanda! You are so strong! I would be so selfish, and it makes me so sad that you don't get to be with her. I'm glad that you have Carter with you though! Lots of love!