Thursday, April 14, 2011

~Carter's Newborns~

Here are some pictures from Carter's Newborn shoot! I liked so many I had a hard time deciding what ones to post so there is a lot! We had Shanley Melessa do them and she did amazing! I really liked how they turned out and highly recommend her! Poor girl though... Carter was not very workable! He one: hates to be naked, two: hates to be man handled so posing him was a chore, and three: he loves to be cuddled... but she got some great shots whether he was wanting them or not!I just love this picture and how they are looking into each others eyes like they are best buds!This is my all time favorite picture!Our happy family!

(and no I am not taller than McKay, he is sitting and I am kneeling!)My Boys!So he did really good the whole photo shoot about not peeing or pooping and in this picture you guessed it he is peeing on me!!!He has an eye on us!Heaven Sent!He is not so sure about us!Thanks Shanley you did amazing!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

So cute & little! You look great Amanda!

Unknown said...

cute! Does she do family pictures . . . because when we are all together again we will need one.
He is darling and you look great.

Ricci Harvey said...

Those turned out great, that's so fun!

Emilee said...

So cute!!! :)

d.a.b.e said...

He is so cute! You guys are a cute family!