Thursday, January 14, 2010

30 Down and 10 to GO!!!

Well we officially hit the 10 week mark!!! We are getting pretty excited and well still doesn't seem like it's all going to happen so quick!!!... I hope we are ready and hope that we can be great parents! I know McKay will be the best dad in the world and I know this little girl will be his little princess for life!!!
.
So here is our update at 30 weeks:
-She is a strong little girl!
-Her favorite thing to do is stretch and jab her head or fists up between my ribs! It's very uncomfortable!
-She apparently doesn't want daddy to feel her moving... everytime she moves I go okay come feel and as soon as Kay puts his hand on my belly she stops! McKay has felt her but not a lot! She is a little tease!
-As for me I have been feeling great! I can't complain!
-My doctor appointments are now every two weeks and her heartbeat is always so strong!!!
As for life it is busy as ever! So sorry I have been scarce on the blogging!

4 comments:

Kim said...

You are still not even showing....I can't believe it. Tell Mckay to wait until about 35 weeks when she will be morphing your belly into weird shapes. He'll for sure feel her then!

Unknown said...

You're tiny--30 weeks seriously?

Ricci Harvey said...

You look so little I look way bigger than you.

Jaelyn Day said...

Look at your cute belly!!! I LOVE IT!!! You are so little!