Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Scott and Samantha Toomey!!!

Well my little sister got married off on Saturday the 19th of December! I think the day went really well and I hope it was all she wanted! McKay and I were definitely kept busy from Thursday to well yesterday! We definitely had some late nights and hard labor days! But happy we could help make her day great! So I will just post some pictures I took from the eventful day!!!
Right after they got sealed... walking out of the temple!Tallon and I waiting for instructions!!!McKay, Isaac and Dad acting "cool" outside the temple!!!Sam on the steps of the temple! Pretty Bride!!!Tallon chillin' on the steps! What a stud!!!At the reception... Sam with Aubrey and AJ!!!McKay and I... yes I am almost taller than him because I had these super tall red high heal shoes! Plus I look fat! :(Isaac and AJ... very handsome boys!!!!Proud Parents!!!
Adam's Family!... Tallon did not want to take pictures!!! It had been a long day!!!
Me, McKay and No Name Baby... our newest little nephew!!!... I found this cute tuxedo type outfit he looked so so so cute in it!!!Cutting the Cake!Throwing the bouquet... my niece Aubrey caught it and she was so excited!!! You can see in this picture how high she jumped off the ground to catch that!!!

Congrats to the newly married couple! All I can say is we love married life so it comes highly recommended from these Jones'!!!

6 comments:

Shanley said...

Sammy looked adorable! Tell her congrats for me. I'm glad that you posted pics, I feel bad that I couldn't make it to the reception.

Ricci Harvey said...

Highly recommended from us as well! Tell Sam I'm so happy for her and I LOVE her! She looks gorgeous!

Kim said...

Really? That baby still doesn't have a name?

Anonymous said...

i can't believe your little sister is old enough to be married. where does the time go? congrats to her! she, and you, look beautiful.

Dusty and Karli said...

I didn't know she is your little sister! Toomey was one of my best friends in high school! She definately got a great guy!!!

{Quinci} said...

oh my goodness. your sister is married! thats so exciting. it looks like such a beautiful weddings :D