Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!

Well we celebrated Halloween a day early! McKay and I both dressed up for work and I went up to Enterprise later that afternoon to help my mom take her grandkids to a Halloween carnival!
.
McKay, you probably won't get it, but dressed up as a "Chick Magnet!" Yes I have a very dorky husband!!! He did wear a blonde wig at work but I didn't get a picture of that! I dressed up as a "Mummy!" Yes I kept it simple and cheap this year!We wished we could have seen all our nieces and nephews this year but most live to far away! So here are the ones we got! Aren't they the cutest!!!
.
Taya as a Elephant!
Aubrey as a Vampire for the carnival and a Princess for Halloween night!Tallon was a Lion!Last but not least AJ was a Alligator!We had a busy week so we didn't get to do a lot of things we wanted to or that we did last year! Like no carving pumpkins or making Halloween cookies, but we still had fun and already looking forward to next year!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I like your costume. Simple is the best way to go!

erik and annie said...

you look so cute amanda!!! that is what i dressed up as last year i love it

Shanley said...

Your costume was so cute! I've never seen that before.

Portia said...

You looked so cute! It was so good to see you, you look great!

Jaelyn Day said...

Ha ha ha!! I love your costume!! It's adorable! How are you feeling??