Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baseball Season

Isaac has been in baseball season for a while now and is doing great! On Saturday McKay and I were finally able to go to a game and let me tell you he did so so so GREAT! What a stud if I may brag for a moment... he plays pitcher and first base! The game we watched he was the winning pitcher!
Pitchers meeting before the start of the inning!


Start of the inning... getting ready to pitch the ball!

Pitching the ball... look at him stretch!

So I didn't get very many good ones of him hitting but I tried from a really far distance! Here he is getting ready to hit a single!

McKay and Sam coming back from chasing a ball down... yes McKay won!

Well good job Isaac you are the bomb! We really enjoyed watching you!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun fun! I love baseball season! We have been going to Cory's softball games and loving it!

Jaelyn Day said...

AHHH Isaac is getting so big!! I seriously cannot believe it!