Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Spirit!!!

So a few of our holiday activities this December month was driving around the night before Christmas Eve and looking at all the lights and snowman! It was so much fun... some houses were decked out! One house we went to had its lights flickering on an off to music... that was so cool I have no idea how they do that!!!
.
That night we went around to look at lights we were babysitting my nephew Tallon, he is so cute and he loves McKay! I got so many comments walking around with him on how cute he is! They all thought he was mine... I was happy to accept that!!!
.
I also went sledding with my brother Isaac one day while Kay was at work! It was a ton of fun!!! I wore my dad’s huge snow boots and they wouldn’t stay on! They were so hard to walk in!!!
.
...and the next post is a slideshow of all these activities I just mentioned… kinda random photos I know! I actually have a lot more to post about Christmas but I’ll do that another day!!!

No comments: